Our 60 Degrees division runs high on team comradery, collaboration and fueled by positive energy! They are lead by amazing leaders in the business and being mentored by them will elevate your recruitment knowledge to the next level.
Curious about who they are?
Go and take a peak at Robyn Bergmann, Lorene Gordon, Tamaryn van der Sluys & Mari Mitchell's LinkedIn profiles 😎 This will give you a snippet of the team you could be a part of.
We are looking for someone who is driven by the hunt to find scares skills. Someone with experience in recruiting for Engineering and Tech roles and someone who loves building meaningful relationships with candidates.
Role & Responsibility:
- Writing detailed Adverts to draw relevant talent
- Qualifying job spec with owned consultant
- Delivering on job specs within specific deadline
- Sourcing of candidates based of job spec or job brief using various online portals
- Screening of candidates to ensure suitability for job spec
- Interviewing of relevant candidates to establish job briefs culture fit
- Assisting candidates with preparation of interviews
- Debriefing of candidates after interviews have been conducted
- Ensuring all background checks are conducted
- Presenting candidates with written offer
- Conducting follow-up calls with placed candidates to ensure successful placement
- Completing relevant administrative duties on recruitment system
- 3 - 4 years generalist recruitment experience
- Ideally experience within Engineering and IT
- Talent Mapping experience would be advantageous