Tech Talent Partner
As our Tech Talent Partner, you'll be in charge of the whole hiring process, from crafting creative job descriptions to sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates. You'll work closely with stakeholders to build strong relationships and provide a top-notch candidate experience. Plus, you'll have the chance to use innovative tools and platforms to research and engage with tech talent across the US Market 🤩
We're looking for someone with a passion for all things tech, and at least 3 years of experience in tech recruitment. If you're a pro at mapping out tech talent and closing deals with candidates across global markets, we would love to hear from you. And of course, it goes without saying that we enjoy collaborating, bouncing of ideas and share in some laughter in between those busy days 🙌
If you're excited about working with senior stakeholders, sourcing and delivering on tech talent and willing to work US East Coast hours (yes, that's non-negotiable, but trust us, it's worth it!), then hit the 'Come Join Us' button 🚀
Your responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership of the end-to end hiring process, which may include but are not limited to the design of job descriptions, advertisement of new roles, management of inbound applications, sourcing, screening & interviewing of candidates, closing and offer negotiations.
- Collaborating, partnering, and building lasting relationships with stakeholders throughout the entire hiring process
- Source & engage exceptional technology talent across the US market
- Ability to thoroughly assess technology candidates at screening stage or 1st interview
- Deliver an amazing candidate experience
- Map & research tech talent in key competitors and target diverse talent using innovative tools and platforms
- Manage complex closes for candidates across the US market
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Demonstrate proactivity to ensure we continuously exceed our client’s expectations
What we are looking for:
- Very solid understanding of technology recruitment, 3 years + experience
- End-to-end recruitment experience is a must
- International 🌏 tech recruitment experience, would be nice
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
- Strong ability in mapping out tech talent across global markets
- Overall, an absolute passion & curiosity 🧐 for everything tech
- Willing to work US East Coast hours (non-negotiable 🤓)
- Aston Holmes
- Centurion, Cape Town
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Why join us?
Aston Holmes is one of the fastest-growing ‘Talent Acquisition Solution’ partners offering global talent solutions to organisations.
We pride ourselves on offering an environment whereby we enable people to do their best work, professionalising the South African talent industry.
We encourage diversity in that we appreciate what different backgrounds, thoughts, and approaches can mean to our clients. Making us better advisors to a global market.
We are humble in our nature but fierce in the way that we are not afraid to compete with larger organisations in our space.
Tech Talent Partner
Loading application form