Curious about the financial services industry 🏦 and interested in transferring your generalist recruitment skill-set to the US market 🇺🇸 Well, we have a brand new opportunity within one of our team of Holmies.
You will support the operational talent acquisition team by sourcing, attracting and engaging talent for various different roles within the US market 🤩 You will also assist with talent mapping, competitor analysis, research on market insights and trends. Over and above all, you will form part of an incredibly supportive team who brings a wealth of knowledge to the table 🙌
Your responsibilities will include:
- The Talent Consultant plays a vital part in supporting the Operational Talent Acquisition team in sourcing, attracting and engaging talent across different roles such as Finance, HR, Sales, Legal etc.
- Assist with screening and interviewing of candidates and managing open role requisitions.
- Writing and posting of adverts for the various roles across the Corporate Teams within the US market.
- Providing support with talent mapping, competitor analysis, research on market insights & trends and much more.
What we are looking for:
- Ideally 2 or more years of Generalist Recruitment experience
- Strong track record in delivering exceptional talent
- Ability to work on multiple roles at once
- International recruitment experience would be nice
- Willing to work US East Coast hours (non-negotiable 🤓)
- Centurion, Cape Town
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Why join us?
Aston Holmes is one of the fastest-growing ‘Talent Acquisition Solution’ partners offering global talent solutions to organisations.
We pride ourselves on offering an environment whereby we enable people to do their best work, professionalising the South African talent industry.
We encourage diversity in that we appreciate what different backgrounds, thoughts, and approaches can mean to our clients. Making us better advisors to a global market.
We are humble in our nature but fierce in the way that we are not afraid to compete with larger organisations in our space.
Loading application form